ARK

Waiting for those bias comments that will compare this again to Legendary moonlight sculptor even though the plot is not the same.

What I saw: ARK [Adaptation] [Video Games] [Virtual Reality]
What I expected: https://youtu.be/FDqXO7XOw7c?t=60
What I got: https://youtu.be/-w-58hQ9dLk?t=10

I came here expecting something like a "dark" virtual reality game with the misleading picture but I got another one of those "I'm powerful because I'm different" Manhwas instead. It might be too early to tell but I really don't have my hopes up.

Does this get better? So far the storytelling is super shitty.

The sick relative motivation has been done repeatedly. It's not interesting anymore.

Why is there a limit of one character and why is it impossible to delete your character? What if you choose something you do not like when creating your character? WTF?

Why would an experienced gamer or even anybody agree to leave the party and then kill monsters with people? Especially somebody who was suspicious at first, and their plan for him to tank the damage will work just fine with him in the party.

A 24 hour respawn timer is shit game design. It's a message to the players that they want people to play their competition's games. Exp and / or level loss on death is awful game design. So is losing permanently losing stats on death.

Why would anybody care about other players finding a dungeon? The items and monsters would just respawn.

"I won't trust players again" is another very overused trope. It just means the author lacks the talent to have multiple characters in their story.

Group Leader
B.S. SCANS WILL TAKE OVER THIS .
WE ARE NOOBS AND LESS IN NUMBER
SO THE UPLOAD WILL BE SLOWER AND TRANSLATION MIGHT NOT BE AS GOOD AS SECRET SCANS
LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM
~BIG OTAKU (LEADER)

Aggregator gang
@Phelix YES! ikr, stupid.
Later in the story, it will involve a rogue AI, if nobody managed to win the game, it will have real world consequences. Or something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread