Arknights: OPERATORS! - Ch. 53 - Hoederer

Dex-chan lover
ah Potato,
that thing always remind W to Hoerderer horn and Ines head lol

Dex-chan lover
man, and here i thought he put some U official pic in that book. But hey W, aren't you cute
Seems to me about the story Hoederer likes Eureka is just fanbase's pushing, there is no canon in-game confirmation about that. I see some vague nickname in Eureka's livestream which is supposed to be Hoederer but it's only that.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems to me about the story Hoederer likes Eureka is just fanbase's pushing, there is no canon in-game confirmation about that. I see some vague nickname in Eureka's livestream which is supposed to be Hoederer but it's only that.

Timeline-wise, Hoederer officially joined Rhodes Island after the Londinium arc in the main story (1098), while Eureka was fired from her pre-streamer job at roughly ~1102, after that she switched to streaming online (and it took a while in between, as well). Given his ideals regarding Sarkaz society, Hoederer probably oversaw some sort of reconstruction of Kazdel or similar post-Londinium arc stuff before starting to take it easier in a few years.

Heck, Hoederer probably hadn't even come into contact with modern social media/entertainment platforms until well after he joined, and assuming that username was him, him being a avid viewer likely happened due to U-Official being run by someone on the landship, and he decided to check it out after hearing about it from word-of-mouth. It by no means is a massive part of his character in lore assuming it's true, (and wasn't relevant to his character at all for the first few canonical years he joined), the fanbase just took an easily meme'd tidbit and ran with it (as fandoms do).

Users who are viewing this thread