Armed Girl's Machiavellism

Dex-chan lover
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... CAT SCANS!

Aggregator gang
First: THANK GOD IT CAME BACK!!! <3 <3 <3 Second: I shoulda known psycho's arc wasn't over just yet...

Anyone know when post-anime plot kicks in? I'm guessing at volume 7.

Would be interesting to see where the story went after first arc/anime ending, but I guess I'd have to learn moonspeak for that.

Dex-chan lover
@Elbow you can start reading from Ch.33 onwards. If you plan on checking Raws that's it.

@Rin2k ch 33 out of like 40 chapters, so the anime covers almost everything then. Seeing as it was a while ago when it aired it must've ran all the way to where the manga was at, that's pretty damn rare to see for an ongoing series.

Well, one of my new years promises was learning Hiragana so I guess the raws will make a nice carrot for me, would be fun to see the heroines go dere and have a jelly war now when the harem got more or less established.

oOOCbF5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Don't expect much. Animation is pretty stiff, voice acting is meh and overall have lots of cut corners. Manga conveys motion better.

Aggregator gang
Taking so long the latest chapter was just confusing. Might have to re-read this!

Users who are viewing this thread