Armed Girl's Machiavellism

Really disappointing how he doesn't kill the girls he defeats since they themselves don't seem to hold back

Dex-chan lover
I have zero clue who 3/4s of the characters are but whatevs, the fights are cool

Fed-Kun's army
The story for me is a solid 8/10, the only flaw is how confusing it is a times. And the fact it takes for ever to translate, as well as I cant find the raws to satiate my hunger for more.

Aggregator gang
The only reason it got confusing was the long wait times during the Satori/Misogi arc. Once it's read properly, the confusion is gone. Now that it seems like it's being updated regularly again (hopefully), I think the confusion will end.

Dex-chan lover
So was this dropped? Hadn’t read in a while but it’s an alright manga so, sad if it was dropped

Dex-chan lover
Wish this one had more consistant translations, I really enjoy it but I end up needing a reread each time it updates

Raws are at like 60, yet we're still at 26. Cat just needs to drop this already

Aggregator gang
@ramenos: I'm not with them (though I'm sure that's not what you meant, but just said that to be safe). They're compentent, just undermanned, looking at their site. You wanna complain to them, here's one way to reach them besides Discord:
https://thecatscans.com/

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga is so good, a better replace for Maken-ki.
I wish that some other scanlation will work on this series, like Dropout or Moe Panda Scans. CAT scans are so slow.

Dex-chan lover
@NIB
Yeah you are so right! Maken Ki is utter shit because of violent tsundere bitch and masochist MC!

Users who are viewing this thread