Around 40 Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki ~ Kimana na Isekai Kyoushi Raifu ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis

This isn't the only one, it's actually one of the more common ones with (VR)MMORPG players who are amongst the best.
It's at the end of the game, fighting the final boss, after the final boss etc. around the epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, as someone put it, this is just a more streamlined version of the original. It cuts out a bit of the unnecessary scenes to make the story move on faster, but doing that also gave Zeros less of a first impression. Art isn't better or worse here. I do prefer Zeros' face here, but the everything else of the original's.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the isekais that got axed why the fuck is this the one to get resurrected

AbuHajaar- I dont even think the other one is axed? Looking at the raws website, the other one is still going and even will publish a new episode in January, so I dont even know why there are 2 adaptations.
Personal opinion- The last one, even though slower paced, was much more enjoyable than this fast pace, incomprehensible mash of an adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar: The other series isn't axe'd, its still ongoing with recant raw (Chapter 22) being released around 2 weeks ago.
As for this series, its been out for 2 years now and had 24 chapters in raw.

@Apokus: Maybe this adaptation is supposed to be any alternate take, which quite a few series have, like the "The Apothecary Diaries" for example which also has like 2-3 Manga adaptations. Though for that to happen, the series has to be quite popular.
Also, it seems that this series is a a lot less ecchi than the other one (with the only female full nude scene being in this chapter, based on the raws i checked), as the dress of the female characters are not sexual or focus on the figure (like that Sister's dress for example). There seems to be less sexual jokes or sexual harassment situations as well, and a lot less bloody. Aka., this adaptation is a more toned-down version of the other one.

id call this one the made for USA TV version and the other the more refined otaku version

Not much difference. Very fast paced. I wouldn't be surprised if this version got an anime.
The art is a bit better imo, his face looks better but the story missed the irritating message from the god and his annoyance. I thought that was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread