Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
You and me both buddy, few more chapters for this bullshit drama to end

jak

Contributor
She wasn't actively cheating on you like you were her, Kang. She might have hung out with Jung, but that was it. Usually I hate when a character kisses another who's in a relationship, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Jung kissed her knowing full well how big of a piece of shit Kang is.

I can't disagree with the point he was making but he could of been upfront with her.

And I don't see reason he has to suspect Jung since he's only seen them hang for business reasons nothing suspicious unless he already knew of their previous relationship making kang still the bad guy. I'm starting to get the feeling he didn't date sukhee for revenge but thought she would be a good catch because Jung was into her.

So I'm assuming kang and sukhee are now officially over Jung better not still be half heartedly pursuing her.

But Suk Hee wasn't even dating Jung, like what is Kang on about. Though Sookee didn't make that clear enough so she's at fault. Everyone is annoying.

Kang's an absolute jerk. At the end there, he's dating 2 girls and tells Sokhee that because she didn't sleep with him, she wasn't serious?! How low!

Dex-chan lover
aaand here I got my answer. thank god she didn't sleep With him. I also wanted to kill this bastard, but I got that feeling of murder way earlier than this Chapter. I could just tell he was a bad guy With a big B.

It's like he is fishing out the best girl by laying the bait. He wanted to decide by seeing which fish takes his bait in the end. Wow. Instead of letting them come to you, even when she has thoughts about Jung, she chose him and is willing to stick for real. Kang should've made her fall head over heels for him if he indeed really like our Suk Hee, no matter the outcome. That was just an excuse. They could have worked it out if he invested more in his sincerity since ut's still possible to make Suk Hee forget Jung.

Users who are viewing this thread