Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
fucking FINALLY! now she just need to tell her bf about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Also, thank you for translating and redrawing and all that, appreciate it :)

Uhhh sokhee you get no credit saying it this late if you loved jung as much as you say you would of said this from the beginning.

ABOUT. FUCKING. TIME. I still maintain Jung should leave her ass and find someone better, can't believe all the shit she has put him through, she better seriously fucking make up for it.

Dex-chan lover
dumb cunt should of said it at the beginning, this type of forced drama is so childish and retarded

Double-page supporter
Agreed miss Jungeun. Sookhee has no tact at all... no tact.
However I am happy she finally said something, however I feel like it’s only because Jungssi started putting pressure...

Was so getting ready to drop this comic nearly episodes in lmao.

Group Leader
You're welcome, @WoodyCyber! I'm a shitty redrawer, but low-quality releases are better than no releases. Also, these aren't my translations, I can only wish I had any knowledge of Chinese/Japanese/Korean. ?

jak

Contributor
Even if she claimed it wasn't, the badump she got from Minjae was because he was her first love and sweet talking her. Shes too innocent to have kept it hidden for some malicious reason.

@Odessakun although I don't agree that it was bc pressure from Jung Sookhee never had much tact. Loool

I feel like we'll probably have another eel incident. Where Sookhee does a thing with good intentions but is interpreted differently.

She was late as hell, like how hard is that to tell someone. if you call someone your"everything" you should back it up with action.

Aggregator gang
I don't think she's THAT late. Do people forget that Skokhee and Jung hides their relationship from their co-workers?? 4 chapters arent that late imo

@Lililily Well just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have to give details to anyone. Plus when the Ex asked why she isn't married yet a chapter or so ago; why not bring it up then. Like every time she sees the Ex he is coming on to her. Shouldn't you end that from the go? Instead of putting yourself in a hole like this chapter.

Aggregator gang
@carnelious7137 you said it yourself, she didn't bring it up because "just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have to give details to anyone.", it's been well established that sookhee is DENSE and SLOW AF. which is her character flaw, she probably not sure if he's coming onto her until he makes it clear he is at this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
ok I understand having some lingering emotions towards your first love (tho I forgot who was mine long ago) but this shit is too much.
Damn ... i have finally caught up to release now what I will do with my life...

Dex-chan lover
It is true that you don't have to give all details about everything, when in a relationship. Because you shouldn't just depend on the one you are dating. BUT, there are Things that you should tell the person you are dating. Meeting Your ex who is also your first love multiple times, and also spending a long time with them, is something you SHOULD tell them about. Keeping it a secret, and have Your bf or gf find out about it through other means, not good. This is how I see it, my pov if you will. It seems very logical atleast. Then again, I have never been in a romantic relationship though, so I don't know how it truly Works.

Users who are viewing this thread