Arrogance and Romance

Fed-Kun's army
@namuwu
"arent they moving too fast?? :(( they dont even communicate properly"

Their body communicate properly ?

I have read 5 chapters and for the love of God cannot like the main character and the love interest. Can someone tell me if the main character becomes either smarter, nicer, or both? Or if the main love interest becomes someone nicer, less of a dick, and a better person in general. I like the setting of the story but the main characters are just not likable to me. 4/10 for me...

Thankx heaps @thebenefactor for bringing this series back after 8ms of no updates. I really love the 2nd sister. She exudes this coolness, chillness and the nonchalant attitudes just the best. Looking forward for her stories.

I would also watch a drama about this comic. Thanks for the updates. I am very grateful for your benevolence, Master thebenefactor. You can have all my cookies but I'm keeping half the milk. ?

This is sooo cute! It literally took me two days to read this far!? Can’t wait for more 🤗😆

Group Leader
The Indonesian version hasn't been updated since March 1, so if someone could get us the Korean raws from chapter 158+, that would be highly appreciated.

And you're welcome, @BrambleBee!

Can I just say how THANKFUL I am for the untiring and continuous scanlating of this beautiful webtoon

Users who are viewing this thread