Arrogance and Romance

Group Leader
@Evelyn08, sadly, some time will pass until I manage to get the raws of the remaining chapters, unless a kind soul donates them to me.

Oh please update the translation sooooooon..it was completed and im soooo teary...i wanna read it badly

Now all that's left is just the mother to get a handsome rich guy that'll swoop her right up..

The FL is a bitchlike personality who just hang out whoever she wants even when she already dating. Even getting to the point of being drunk with another man

Update:

the FL doesn't have distinct personality or good qualities. Even Cinderella knows how to do house choirs.

She is not pretty. She gets easily scared to the point that its disrespectful. She doesn't have good resolution to her problems. She doesn't try to improve herself.

She knows the fact that she doesn't have talent or anything to boast but she keeps nagging and complaining which is irritating.

Her friend in the office might have been better be the MC

Even
the past fiance of ML might be better of she changes, lol.

@macroblitz isn't too far off.

The whole thing feel's like some silly fantasy, with shallow character's and a shallow plot. It has little relation to reality, and is filled with ridiculous and irresponsible ideas about relationships. The Editor's notes make me afraid people actually think that way in real life as well.

P.S.
The mother is nothin' great either. She's a primary source of the bad relationship stuff. Not to mention she treats her husband like a dog and the author uses it as a side gag in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread