Arte - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - The Letter

Oh girl, you need to do better in your investigation, instead of just following Arte around. I don't like her.

Double-page supporter
@Caitlyn19
She's the little lady who previously was painted by Arte, if I'm not mistaken? Her uncle asked Arte to paint his niece, and to be her companion as well. Or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the clif hanger!!!!
Thank you for the release like always. :(

Dex-chan lover
It's like that maid has never heard of nobles becoming impoverished for one reason or another...

Double-page supporter
You can't really blame her. This is her job. If you have someone asking questions about someone whose identity is confidential, of course you have to be suspicious about everything.

Aggregator gang
Hahaha the one who blows up the cover was her own maid 😂😂 well can't blame her for being too careful i guess

Dex-chan lover
Makes me curious to ask if Catarina's name was chosen in anticipation to this arc.

@AlmondMagnum
It's like that maid has never heard of nobles becoming impoverished for one reason or another...

And this could be used as a cover up story.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino
I'm just saying that "she must have lied about being a noble because she wears paupers' clothes in her everyday life" is an incredible stretch of logic.

Fed-Kun's army
How stupid can you be if your only way of getting information is just tailing your target and nothing else? You're not gonna even fact check to find out Arte used to be a noble?
Not too smart this one...

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum
It is not.
Noblehood is about status, more than wealth.
Even a poor noble will try to keep an image with good clothes.

Double-page supporter
@Nixnaw
How else is she gonna get info? Look up who used to own the mansion? I doubt Arte would've been listed in there as the daughter of the owner. Even if she did find out someone named Arte used to live there our Arte could just be using that name. It's not like there's a way to confirm who Arte is, and even if she did it's not unreasonable to assume that a fallen noble would stoop to espionage or assassination if it could recover their status.

We're dealing with the Hapsburgs here, no amount of caution is undue.

everyone talking about the woman's spying mistakes and I can only think "UOU! So the girl must be Catarina of Aragon" 😮
thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread