Arte - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - The Letter

I think arte talk about cooking there. And arte really is a noblewoman, I think the maid is more sus than arte

Double-page supporter
Lmao that maid thinks she’s freaking ezio. Won’t there be a misunderstanding if Arte thinks she’s talking about the cooking catarina’s secret?

Dex-chan lover
In one part I think she's being very retarded but on the other side I can't blame her for being overly suspicious.

I feel like just getting the letter from the peddler wouldve been a better way to confirm your suspicion.
WELP
more drama this way

Dex-chan lover
lmao it's not really hard to confirm Arte's story, I think most people would know about a former noblewoman becoming an artist. Also since Arte's more independent now it would be interesting to see the Leo loveline develop

Thank you soo mcuh for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

it's her duty to respond like that, but she should not to hasty with her own conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
How is this made so dumb <.< Like I get that her job is to be worried...but literally if you ask -anyone- in town they will tell you Arte did in fact used to be a noble and gave it up to become a painter. Like seriously how can you be so 'diligent' with checking the back story of someone without actually checking the backstory?

Fed-Kun's army
They were probably talking about butchering a hen or something. lol

Users who are viewing this thread