Arte - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Catarina's Family

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
10,794
Oh dayum, I'm sure gimo is still mad or instructed to not respond, but I guess she can start planning on how to conquer the world.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
25
I'm actually really enjoying the arc, the characters are really interesting and I wanna see how it pays out. Thank you for scanslating!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
122
Would a commoner even be literate in this period?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
4,281
if the scene where gimo really cares for her is true... then gimo either was instructed by her mother (high chance) or he wants to not bother her (no proof)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
1,982
Oooooh common!!!
Seriously!
They fight and the very next second the woman drop dead?

Anyways, Thanks World-Three.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
1,562
he probably still cares for her but is trying to be considerate of their statuses
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top