Arte - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Private Matters, Part 2

@kronix
What romance?
Can you share a link of raw site?

I had Lhscan but they barely upload the chapters for almost a year

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, this story is great. The author really does pull me around with the story and all of it is not outside the scope of reality.

Thanks for the update! Been waiting ages for this manga, I’m so eager to read what happens next :)

Dex-chan lover
Daphne donated her money to the orphanage?
Is this really enough? Why not use her money for herself, to be more free?
I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino she already is free. She's a maid as a job, not as some kind of indentured servitude. Her family had no status but was well off. All she has to do is save up a little and go find another job if she so chooses. The fact she hasn't done that means she's content with her current job.

The last building makes me think of the tondi (corniche with a baby in it) of the Ospedale degli Innocenti in Florence, which was an orphanage.
1920px-Spedale_innocenti%2C_putto.JPG
So, yeah, we can suppose she donated it to an orphanage

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 @WillLi
But I don't get it.
How donating to an orphanage makes her feel better?
And why she had to spend a few days looking into that?
Must be something more in this.

Phuaaah! Its definitely great... Reading a manga called home, just a warm place between others high intensity fantasies

Dex-chan lover
@Panino She probably has a strong attachment to children after what happened. She wants to help fund the orphanage to help those children. And it probably helps her feel better because it's probably the first major decision since her relationship where it was -her- decision, and not just doing what other people wanted or expected of her.

Yuri has an affair with Sofia and is quite protective of Catarina... Can't exactly deny the possibility that he's the actual father.

Users who are viewing this thread