Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
It'll return to the updates list again after it's been mod-checked.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, i remember this. Too bad the guys stopped translating.

Aggregator gang
The series that brought me to the world of otome villainesses, Burriko!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, this one
Where the prince turn into stalker ninja.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the novel... The whole situation was hilarious, lol XD

Fed-Kun's army
Been a while since I read the novel, but iirc there’s a lot of freaking PDA between Camille and Achille later lol. Prince is best wingman! Also I’m really looking forward to seeing the other Queens, especially the Queen of Diamonds.

Also regarding the “heroine”
rather than being the usual annoying spoiled brat, the heroine is fucking crazy. She’s the reason why the novel got so dark imo

Fed-Kun's army
I guess I will add in a little more details for this chapter that was mentioned in the web novels which may or not be canon anymore.

She got the idea of riding brooms because she always wanted be accepted to Hogw*rts and become a wizard (she's still waiting)

She tried to use offensive magic but it was negated because magic was prohibited in that area when saving the prince

She is sensitive to anyone blowing into her ears. Achiles noticed that in this chapter. Useful for later.

The two boys are surprised she can switch between elegant and somewhat unfortunate magic geek personality.

For now, she realizes she is dead for good and can't go back to her family or life in Japan. Villainess's soul unaccounted for until later.
In a side story, it was revealed that she switched bodies with the original villainess when they both fell.
The very young villainess (in the MC's original body) quickly adapted to the Japanese school life (with help of course).
It also revealed that our MC was dense to love even back in Japan. Good luck, Achiles.
Villainess isn't dense and had a happy romantic life.

I'd honestly rather follow that gyaru who just committed a murder in front of ten witnesses.

Hehehe achille falling in love at first sight with mc heheheh
@Nep ye estelion got bored of it

Users who are viewing this thread