Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
seeing a visual of this series, I don't know if it'll turn out to be cringe but I'm pretty far in the novel so... it's pretty interesting

@OtomeAddict it's not dropped by the author. We wouldn't see an adaptation if it was unfinished. The fan translations for the novel is the one that was dropped because the story became boring for the translator.

@Twi

The queens:
MC: high-schooler, played some of the game. Q2: a high-school/college girl who completed the majority of the game. Q3: a young (elementary level) girl who knows basically nothing. Q4: a middle-aged housewife who's daughter played the game, and has by far diverged the most.

Double-page supporter
its been a while since i read the novel but i remember she was susspose to be op but she kept getting into trouble?

<<"Carte à jouer" it means trump in French>>
- Me a French, dafuk ? What does trump mean ?
- Look in a dictionnary, trump : l'atout.
- Yeah that's what I thought.

Carte à jouer only mean games' card in French, like poker cards or trump cards, any cards that you can play with.

Double-page supporter
@ebenezer It's a bit of a mess because in Japanese trump is what you call poker cards, so it's just a poor, literal translation from the translator

i liked what i read from the light novel!!! super excited to read the adaptation

Aggregator gang
This seems like a good starting point as a villainess manga, but out of all the villainess otome manga I’ve read, this falls into the category of meh. It just starts to follow all the bad tropes, the mc really seems like a Mary Sue. Why have kids bully the prince other then to have the mc save him and look good? Why would kids even bully the prince anyways in the first place?

Again, a good introduction to the villainess genre as all the other comments indicated, but otherwise, it’s a meh.

Okay, this has the potential to be good, the whole cards idea seems interesting, but the MC is already starting to fall into the op category and there was quite literally no reason for those kids to be bullying the crown prince of the country?? I mean, kinda weird but alright. I'll wait a few chapters, but this just seems like another 'ok, but kinda meh' isekai.

I totally forgot that I've read the novel for this before actually finding the manga hahhahahahahhah

@Xirre Oh, I see. Thought the author dropped it. Even though the story becomes a bit meh at the latter parts, I still hope it gets translated fully. This novel is the first villainess otome story I've read, before Reika-sama and Bakarina. It's been four years since I last read and now that I see the manga, it sure brings back memories XD

Users who are viewing this thread