Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

MD@Home
Almost gave up on the first half of Chapter 1 because the pacing was too rushed. It did become more readable near the end, so I'll see how it goes for the next couple of chapters.

Yeah its fast but it'll probably be for this chapter only since she'll go through some stuff like meeting the heroine, studying magic etc. Its quite adorable though

Dex-chan lover
I think it'd be more accurate to name the crown prince "rois" since it's the french word for "king", this manga is using a lot of french so it looks intentional.

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine riding a broom would be comfortable. Maybe it's easier on children butts.

Man, things sucked for this love interest unless you romance them, huh? Hate it when games do that. Time to fix that so we don't need no heroine to get our happy end.

No wonder the father of that kid got slapped, the boy is not at fault but wtf dude, be faithful to your wife, haha! >n<
Oh, I'm glad it was explained why the Crown Prince was being bullied, I thought it was weird since he's the heir of the kingdom. xd

Royce seems your typical boring and perfect prince while Acylle is quite cunning and annoying, but I guess that's what that character needed to survive. As always, I'm just excited by the MC of the story (and her papa because he's a cutie), lol.

Tnks for sharing. 💜

Ps. Hope all those girls who killed her went to jail for many years, lol. In other things, never have those type of conversations close to dangerous places like that, pls~

Aggregator gang
WTH is with that biatch killing the MC? I hope we get to see what happens to her

I couldn't agree more with the first chapter of the manga, the dad is the hottest in the story ok

Users who are viewing this thread