Aru Hi, Burikko Akuyaku Reijou ni Narimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I usually find a character like Mei cute, but somehow I find this Mei very annoying. I don't understand why... 🤔

Anyway... I hope Camille-Achille ship to sail!!!

thank you, thank you, thank you very much i was waiting for this chapter for ever and thanks for your hard work....... please continue updating more often.... thanks you very much

Dex-chan lover
I see no reason for her to care about killing that bastard, he tried to poison them and stabbed her.
No Sympathy for you.

I feel like we are moving quite fast with the pacing and disapprove of the panel layout.

Mei is very cute :D thank you for your hard work

Kinda hard not to laugh at the weird proportions of the characters though...it's difficult to draw children huh?

Group Leader
Awww the Spades trio is so adorable! Really hoping this series will just be funny and cute with political drama on the side. I can't handle evil-heroines anymore, and considering how Acylle is pretty much confirmed to be the ML, I wonder if the OG heroine will end up with Royce?

I feel lost. On one end, it follows the LN pretty well. On the other hand, why do I feel like there's something missing. But at the same time, the keypoints are there. Ugh... 😰
Probably because it felt rushed. Hmm... maybe it's that. 😰
PS. I hope they don't remove the ML's POV chapters

The ML is Acylle. MC isn't the only reincarnator. The pairings will not follow the original, i.e. not only centered on the OG!FL. I wanted to spoil, but not too spoilery. Then again, maybe this is still too spoilery. 🤔

The proportions on the twins looks so weird. It's like they're just shrunken kids, not younger ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Khulmach I dont think it is really about who she killed but simply the fact that she took another persons life especially since her soul is from modern japan

Users who are viewing this thread