Aru Hi Totsuzen, Gal no Iinazuke ga Dekita - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Is there something fun about a cute popular girl becoming interested in a complete shut-in weeb Loser with no friends or talents and is so afraid of social interaction he pretends to be asleep? Is it because other losers read this and see themselves in him? is there any reason why he can't have any positive character traits such as being top of his grade in studies or being an ace in his soccer club? Is it because people will see that an MC is actually good at something and has confidence in himself so losers who have 0 talent or personality can't self insert into him otherwise?

Dex-chan lover
Is there something fun about a cute popular girl becoming interested in a complete shut-in weeb Loser with no friends or talents and is so afraid of social interaction he pretends to be asleep? Is it because other losers read this and see themselves in him? is there any reason why he can't have any positive character traits such as being top of his grade in studies or being an ace in his soccer club? Is it because people will see that an MC is actually good at something and has confidence in himself so losers who have 0 talent or personality can't self insert into him otherwise?
It sells.

Please Leave Me Alone Vol 1
Rome Com SNAFU
Angel NEXT Door

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure hikkikomori doesn't mean what that early page claimed it meant. And that he is very much not one.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER!

We are aware that the translation is not the best, but it is what it is, we apologize for that. 😓

If anyone or any Scan would like to help us with proofreaders for the next chapters, we would be very grateful.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp
I don't know about you, but I read it instead of watched it.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Also, did he really meant "hikikomori"? I thought that term referred to people that are completely isolated from the outside world, but this dude goes to school.
You’d be right about what the term means. Someone that stays inside their room and doesn’t interact with real life people is a hiki. Feels more like he’s an otaku not a Hiki

Dex-chan lover
aJvR1lD.png

probably MTL.
Hanatsuki Miran desu?

Double-page supporter
Theory time!
Girl in the first chapter is her childhood friend. She loves him but he only talks about anime manga etc. After that talk, she tried to become the character she loves and here we are. She is her fiancee.

Dex-chan lover
those parents held out long. a room plastered like that on all walls, even the ceiling? that guy truly tries too hard to compensate for something, and the constant girl on his smartphone wallpaper is just too much as well.

Users who are viewing this thread