As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 5

Did anyone else freak out for no reason and get excited when the teachers name was namjoon? Basically, ARMYS? Anyone? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah right.... I'm suuuuure he wasn't forced. His timing juuust happened to be after the grandfather announced the condition to become the heir of the company :) Just a coincidence XD

Oh man! I fell really sorry for Eunsoo. We're going to see those grandsons around her like vultures and she is such a lovely girl.
That said... Where the hell are you, Jinha?

KVNJSKVLKDFBVP MESSY. this situation is pure chaos lmao she has to choose from 8 men??? Considering all the circumstances, I don't trust any of these guys, not even Jinha. like the emphasizing of the fact that she doesn't want to be hated by Jinha makes me feel like her already does resent her, at least a little, lmao. idk we shall see how this goes

Ok I officially cant trust anyone here except FL, her friend, and the grandpa with good intentions who is doing things the wrong way.

*starts to gag*

Spare us the fake 'I-Have-Feelings-For-You'

This story makes me want to beat someone up!! poor girl was put in such a terrible situation. I mean no offense grandpa but this is just upsetting 😭

oh, shit... she will be surrounded by two faced people including families. thanks for the chapter!

The moment I saw the bouquet....all I could say is F*ck you to the guy.. such a two-faced bastard

Could he get any sketchier? Has like no contact for years, then busts out roses and professes his “love” literally right after gramps gives that marriage condition.

Users who are viewing this thread