As the Lady Wishes

Aggregator gang
This looks like it's gonna be good. Thank you for the translation!

The art is pretty, moreover the moment Jin Ha kneeled down in front of 7 y.o eunsoh.... Awww... So cute. I know this is not reincarnation genre. But, I think that Jin Ha somewhat knew her before their first meeting. 🤗🤗🤗

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty interesting. not exactly master-servant but ml has conditioned reflex. best superlative is childhood friends in an arranged marriage

i think the grandpa is going to give the inheritance to her (or whoever from the cha family marries her), so they are going to start chasing her for bad reasons. we'll have to analyze the ml's (and that cousin of his she's in love with) actions and see if he was initially manipulating her (acting nice, like a gentleman, flirty, etc) to get her favor

Gonna keep reading to see what happens, but I'm really not a fan of harems in general. Hoping for the best.

sno

There's no way the ml isn't faking it. I'm just worried he's really going to hurt or betray her.

Aggregator gang
Here the lesson to learn from this. When you see a kid starving, take him in. You'll be setting up your descendants' reverse harem.

Users who are viewing this thread