As the Lady Wishes

The FL kinda pisses me off like her personality reminds me of Jeanette from WMMAP. Like she’ll like and trust anyone who’s kind to her and idk why but it pisses me off.

These whole 12 chapters are giving me anxiety. Getting nervous every time an other man apart from MC is mentioned. Not sure I'm gonna keep up with it

Jinha my man looking kinda sus i hope he doesn’t have any bad intention 🥲🥲
Oh btw i feel kind of pity towards the mc, imagine ur life is saved but ur somewhat a trophy in a rich family bruh that sucks;((

Anyway this story seems like it’s a rollercoaster of emotion...

I'm hoping that he really does love her.. the story is dragging though,, I want to see some cheesy romance..
but it doesn't seem to be happening any sooner now, as i saw the raws it was just constant drama and no cheesy moments 😞

Aghhhh I hope I just hope that jinha is not just acting with her aghhhhh. This is so nerve wrecking. And they're holding the wedding so soon too aghhhh. I'm so 🤭😔😡🥺😨😱 I can't explain it in words

JINHA BE LOOKING ALL SUS IT GIVES ME ANXIETY BROOOOO everything just looks so perfect about him that i just can't help but to feel scared lmfao im glad it's not only me ,,,, i kept on scrolling through the chapters like someone would jump on me at any second HDJSKSK

ANYWAYS . this is interesting, art is SO GOOD, but the story confuses me sometimes with the weird pacing like sometimes i feel like it's too slow but at the same time it's too fast ??? and some things are left unexplained so sometimes i dunno who's who and what's their deal coz everyone is just so SHITTY except for jinha but he's SUSPICIOUS as f im gna cry

dunno if i gna keep up with this manhwa ,, maybe i'll come back once the chapters are all piled up so i don't need read and wait anxiously IF JINHA'S BAD IM GNA SCREAM

I'm glad we can all agree that the ML is sus. He gives off a bad vibe. He doesn't seem like he sincerely likes the FL but rather he's just playing a part of a job.

spoilers for the novel here:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/as-the-lady-wishes.114286/page-2

thank god bc I wouldn't have had the patience to actually complete this series if it was fully released.

Users who are viewing this thread