As You Like It, Margrave - Ch. 31

? Evenhart isn’t hundreds of years old right? I just read this the past couple days and my assumption was he’s a 100 or just over that. The butler said the “previous lord” was the son of that legendary soldier so he can’t be in the 300s.

Dex-chan lover
@miyukki This Evenhart is the same Evenhart in legends, who founded the country, so assume he is ancient. The butler said "previous lord" because if he said that this guy is several hundred years old, who the hell would believe him.

Fed-Kun's army
He's so cute. I like that she teases him even though she's not quite sure what she's teasing him about. xD

mrf

Hmmm... Hmmmm... I'm still a degenerate as i am... Yup. Please show me night...
(# ̄□ ̄)o━∈・・━━━━☆ (#××)

I agree that the story feels aimless at the moment but at least it’s cute. It also feels off to see someone so old yet so innocent. He was stoic in the beginning but now he’s blushing at every little thing.

Aggregator gang
HE IS SO PRECIOUS LMFAO HOW DOES THIS MAN STAY SO CUTE EVEN THO HES LIKE HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLLLLDD LMAOOOO

@Chet31 just looked at chapter 1 again and it says “from 100 years before this country’s founding.” So Evenhart isn’t several hundred years old, unless he was already immortal before he became legendary.

Dex-chan lover
@miyukki Ah, ok, I didn't remember that they mentioned how old everything was. But I assume it still applies, since it was heavily implied that the butler meant the current lord when he said previous lord.

Users who are viewing this thread