As You Like It, Margrave

In the very first i thought this manhwa not good,, but i'm glad that i continue to read it 'cause actually exciting!

THANK YOU FOR THE MASS UPLOAD! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!! WE APPRECIATE YOU

Mass update!!!🤩🤩 Bless y’all.😇Thank you so much. I enjoyed it. Waiting for the next mass update.💚

OMG this manhwa is so perfect !! <3 <3😍
Thank you so much for the mass update !! <3
Please, don't let this project die... If you need help in any aspect, feel free to contact me! 😚

ahhhhh! cliffhanger he is totally going to
sleep kiss her though
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
The way the text is formatted makes my head hurt. The MC is annoying imo. Dropping this.

Thanks for the update!

Too many people complaining. If ya'll don't like it. Politely say so. Opinions do matter.
Some people, including me, are actually enjoying this.
So don't discourage the translation group, because they're doing this for free.
Be thankful and be polite.

Hmmm I wonder why it's "As Long As You Like It," then again "Do as You Want"/"Do as You Like" sound like worse titles. I read it in the raws so I didn't look at the translation, no judgement at all on that, just, the meaning of the title is slightly different?

there's literally over 140 chapters, PLEASEEEEE work on this manhwa. I love it but it's hard to read the raws since the whole website is Korean and I'm pretty sure I have to pay.

Please more 😭😭 I love this so much and the translation is great up to this point, I just need more

Please tell me it's not dropped 😭

Users who are viewing this thread