As You Like It, Margrave

MED

Thank you for the translation!!!!!!πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I hope I'll be able to read this webtoon until the moment it is in raws.
It may not be interesting now, but I can judge from the raws that it gets much spicier and sweeter :)

I hope to see new translations and ready to wait for them forever!πŸ•

Dex-chan lover
@Tsali
I dont mind spoilers
Im on the verge of dropping this so if the spoiler can renew my interest then lay it on me lmao

We're now at Day 3 after 50+ chapters. So should I expect 200+ more chapters for the 15 days to end? I love Evenhart but the text/thought bubbles are overwhelming and the phasing is so sooooo slow.

Pacing do be slow, i am in love with this manga and the story. I tend to skip the parts with dorothy, not a fan of them as a character but I understand why theyre there

The plot is good and the characters are interesting. There's waaaaay too much internal monologuing, like it takes from 3 to 6 panels at a time for a character to just think stuff before they answer another character. Ton of dialogue that doesn't really go anywhere, which is good at times but it happens too often for my liking. The art style is nice but needs way more refining.

I'm going to continue reading because the main story and the FL are good and I want to know more, but at this point I'm not sure if I recommend it. Maybe until more chapters are out then It might be worth picking up.

Actually after rereading, in chptr 19 its already day 3, and arnd chpter 20+ its already 15 days. The dialog state there.. I dnt understand why most reader said its only 3 days/few days after 50 chpter? πŸ˜… As frm wht i see the arts panel can makes reader confused fr the part days...
(altho 28-29 its said days 2,, yeah very confusing timeline idk its translation or the og manhwa itself)

Anyway rereading ths makes me vote this 7/10 i think.. The art n story r different thn most manhwa
Give it a try frst readerπŸ˜‰

I like this, but it honestly drags on a lot. There are maybe 30+ chapters dedicated for just two days. The inner dialogue could probably be cut in half and you would get the same amount of information. They repeat themselves.

There are great moments in this story, and it's made me laugh, but it's so slow.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how exhausting it is to read this, which is disappointing, because I don't hate this. Maybe someone can tell me if it picks up?

Ahhh I almost thought that it was dropped. It's really good and I love it so far, hope the scanlation team could manage more time to invest in it but I can understand if they can't either, it is hard to give time for this stuff, it takes a lot of time.

Why is this taking so long?! 😭😭 The artwork is stunning and I like the characters, but the progression? πŸ™ƒπŸ”«

Users who are viewing this thread