As You Like It, Margrave

Dex-chan lover
63 chapters inn and no real development in the story other then the Lord wants to get closer to her and she still is an airhead.

63 chapters in and just a couple of days passed, what a slow pace

at least I learned that you can get butter just by shaking milk xD

Banned
so there is only 5 chapters till the end of Season 1.... does anyone know if the secret gets revealed?

I figure it has to because of the visitor they are expecting. Cause it would be cool to see them start a season where they repair the relationship instead of waiting until near the end and half assing the feelings of betrayal the ML is going to go through.

Aaahhh.... It's been awhile since I read this one, so I decided to re-read it. I'm sure the past me really enjoyed reading this, however, the slow updates may have the past me forgotten it along the way. Anyway!!! Now that I have catch up with the recent update. Just wanna say thank you to the people especially the author for this series and the people who uploaded the translation. I'm very thankful!!

Someone know Tha page where I can read the raws free. It has the logo of a drawing of a girl with rabbit ears. I forgot the name Pleaseeeeeeee

66 chapters and only 3 days has transpired in the storyline. It's not a bad read but it's excruciatingly slow.

Users who are viewing this thread