Asa made Jugyou Chu!

Fed-Kun's army
I think I remember reading a part of this a couple years ago. Is this that manga where after several chapters they basically gave up on any story and the chapters became ridiculously short with nothing but fanservice with a whole bunch of pure borderline-h that you might as well just be reading hentai instead.

Dex-chan lover
This is the quintessential "hentai artist's foray into mainstream manga". No plot beyond the first few chapters, tons and tons of gratuitous nudity (some panels even shows characters naked when they are actually clothed!), and a rushed ending that you shouldn't care for.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. As an ecchi that's only really missing actual intercourse to be labeled a full-on hentai, it does its job very well. Hell, even the MC has a very feminine figure, enough to be shown naked as often as the girls. Another thing I've noticed is for once in a manga, the characters seem to not think too much about being naked around each other.

Group Leader
I could’ve read hentai but instead, i read all 46 chapters of this shit... this manga is pathetic, but I’m even more pathetic for reading it...

This starts out with a somewhat interesting premise, and some comedic ecchi shenanigans with very thinly-veiled excuses. After awhile, it all-but abandons its premise, and gets significantly worse. Characters are introduced for no reason, relationships between existing characters are... dumb, and people are randomly naked for basically no reason. What little plot there was says "lol no" and runs off to parts unknown. Overall, I don't recommend it.

Power Uploader
If only someone could recommend me a manga with such a high degree of nudity yet doesn’t contain sex scenes.. I want to read such mangas..

Also, it’s great if we have an older female..

Users who are viewing this thread