Asa mo, Hiru mo, Yoru mo

No no no I can't stand it
Dropped !!
it's a story about a girl who was rapped by a perverted one in middle school and when she entered high school she found a person that loves her and for some sort of chance he looks like that person who rapped her !!! And he loves her !!! And he chases after her and when she looks at him she cries and run away and we stayed like that for the first 3 chapters 😂😂 and she told him directly YOUR FACE REMINDS ME WITH THAT PERSON WHO RAPPED ME !!! And the mc is just a fucking idiot who is just like I LOOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUU and she is like I HAAAAATEEE YOUUUU and he is like I want to touch you and she screams I'm scaaaared !!!! Oh my god I don't know the reason why he loves her but if she was scared of him this idiot should have just give up because she just hates him and she is scared of him but it turned into a stupid manga if the fmc have some kind of complex she should visit a therapist !!! Where are her parents from this rape accident ???!!!??
And here is the time that she changes and come over this accident and loves him wow👏👏

Users who are viewing this thread