Asa Okiru to Randamu De Iron'na Taipu No On'nanoko Ni Natchau-kei TS Mmusume-chan

Thanks, I hate it. There should be a tag to mark these "one page per chapter" kinds of scam. I was excited but got instantly disappointed.

Duplicate of this one: https://mangadex.org/title/50071/asa-okiru-to-random-de-ironnna-type-no-onnanoko-ninachau-kei-ts-mmusume-chan

Edit: Was merged in this one

Supporter
yeah i start to not enjoy this author "short" they lack everything you want from a story because their are none
And as a "gag" or one pages you got some more interesting "manga"

Dex-chan lover
@Zblurth
I am not really used to this kind of complain but I am pretty sure the author just happen to be not really experienced on writing and not really interested to make a long running web manga.

Author's Art is average though, has potential but writing skills is mostly stereotypes to self insert.

Some people might be interested I guess?
I am just here because I recognize this artstyle and well it was expected.

Supporter
@Xaelath i am not telling the author do not do that, he can do whatever he want, it just me who don't like that so i will not read it but that not my taste/want in reading that should govern what the author should write

It's manga like this that prove that ratings on this site mean nothing.

This manga is a waste of time, to both translate and to read. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Not even a story, just some pictures with barely any ties to each other.
It's a shame, because the concept of having your body completely change to someone else every day is quite strong.

Not a bad idea for a one page chapter series, but again, its one page per chapter. Mild disappointment, wish it were a series with plot, but I am satisfied. 6 or 7/10.

I absolutely love the concept here. It's a bit reminiscent to the classic deviantArt genderbender story The Mirror's Cycle, by MentalCrash , but with much more fun variation potential. I really love the idea of this. Sadly, with only eight panels, there's just not nearly enough space to explore any kind of idea whatsoever, so it just kinda hangs as a bunch of semi-related artwork rather than an actual Thing. I'm sad this was clearly never intended as an actual story. It would've been really cool if this series had continued for a few hundred pages, but instead we just got eight nice-looking pieces of art.

Users who are viewing this thread