Asagi Iro no Saudade - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm 28 rn and even more useless, not even working. But no old classmate girls is gonna stop me if I tried to jump. Damn. It's still a fiction.
I'm in anyway. If no one will pick it up, I'm ready to even help with google translating and/or typesetting there

Dex-chan lover
The occasional random camelcase typesetting really became unpleasant to read. I feel like there's potentially something interesting in the story but due to the depth a higher level of polish will be needed to give it its due.

Dex-chan lover
Manga description was super trite. Luckily the actual chapter was decent. Will follow for now.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them look younger than their age.
If they didn't mention it, I really thought they are around high school age.

Also I don't think their life is that rock bottom, like for example compared to any character who live in Boy's Abyss manga.

Both of them look younger than their age.
If they didn't mention it, I really thought they are around high school age.

Also I don't think their life is that rock bottom, like for example compared to any character who live in Boy's Abyss manga.
Boy's abyss was something els 💀. This series is more light and friend focused. And yes they do not look like someone in last 20's💀 and MC looks like a boy but is girls ( there's translation errors in chapter I'll fix later )

Supporter
This is gonna be super messy but not so-dark-it's-funny (cough Shonen no Abyss cough). I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
(s)HE IS SO LITERALY ME FR FR

aqts04.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Curiosity. Saudade is a portuguese word. It means a feeling of sadness at being away from someone or somewhere you like.

Users who are viewing this thread