Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
my prediction one of the bully will fall in love with one of the MC's friend and they will redeem her and everyone would seem to forget all the horrible things she has done to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
So... spoilers, anyone? Probably safe to assume they'll get along and stuff given the tags, but is there anything else that might be interesting?

Dex-chan lover
... I'm betting on the summary! DON'T LIE TO ME MANGA SUMMARY!!!

Well this dude is a self proclaim otaku right, I guess he already guess what happened and go along with the flow for now. I mean "girl getting bullied>get some punishment game>and do what normally people do not do(like confessing to well a guy who has a bad reputation)" and from the way he act, its sure that he has his suspicious

if i was him i would have told them a better why to make the joke better
1.write a love letter telling to meet up after school behind the gym and put in his locker
2.have some people hiding somewhere recording her confessing
3.then after that while he shocked everyone comes out laughing and making fun of him
4.post it online give him a nickname and make fun of him for the remaining years and even he meets someone after getting out of school still make fun of him
also if this happened to me i will ask me each of my friends to punch me in the faces as hard as they can to make sure im not dreaming then if i find out is not a dream i will go up an insane asylum and asking them if i can sign myself in, because im ugly and will never have anyone like me at all but this 1 time a childhood friend asked me out when we were still in elementary i legit refused her without showing a sign of being surprised

Dex-chan lover
I cannot say how much I hate social cruelty. I've never been able to navigate such politics, and the idea of this situation makes my skin cawl.
I certainly hope things will work out. A bit of happiness and understanding, as well as a kind of refuge, would be a huge change in both their lives.

it just good manga,im hope someone just take this manga and transelate it...not something i find everyday with this cute character guy

Dex-chan lover
this...... infuriates me. really. I hate those stupid real lifers with their stupid shitty standard.

Dex-chan lover
This has potential to go off in the other girls' faces like a nuke. He's friends with some of the most popular boys in school, and one of them saw the confession. In particular he saw how Nanase spoke up and said Asahina likes Iruma before Asahina did herself. He's not dumb either. It's quite easy to see Asahina telling them the truth eventually, and the boys turning on the two bitches. It could get really, really bad for them in that case.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl who’s being bullied is just as much a dumb fucking bitch as the others

Supporter
@ghostt

Agreed. She dragged him into her own mess. When shit hits the fan, she's got as much a hand in it as the others.

Dex-chan lover
Have they ever thought why the guy is best friends with 2 of the most popular guys in the school? Also did he just casually state that his Dad is dead. What are they hoping to achieve? With that type of personality he shouldn’t be too down for long after learning it was a prank. Regardless the two really popular guys that the girls like will also be down with him and try to cheer him up (so there plan would only take the guys they like off the market). They aren’t just the actual worst, those girls are really really dumb. I am really liking the main male lead now though. His personality is so likable and energetic. How is someone that positive, fun, and confident the most hated guy in school?

Also can’t say I sympathize much with the mc here. I know she’s the victim, but at this point she’s dragging others into her bullying because she’s both too afraid and stupid to solve the issue herself. Obviously she’s not at fault more than the actual bullies, but putting on a brave face and pretending like there isn’t an issue when there is, isn’t helping anyone. Money is hardly comparable to mental health (and as student they are still in growth and development stages). She could solve all of this by just going to authority figures at the school (and or her parents). At most they’d need to pay for the mirror (which according to google is about $100; she could get a part time job, make that back easily, AND have a steady extra cash coming in (which is really nice when you have no bills) plus get a self esteem boost). And honestly she got into that situation herself. She knows the entire class hates her and that one girl is the ringleader behind her being bullied. Why the hell would you walk towards her and do what she says? It’s like walking down a dark, narrow alleyway, alone and with no witnesses or cameras and then getting shot. Is the person that shot you wrong? Yes, obviously! Are an idiot for even being in that situation? SUPER YES!

Users who are viewing this thread