Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope this girls personality changes because always being the rug people wipe there feet on isn't enjoyable.

The least believable part is that the whole class seems to be in on the plan? Like the bullies loudly talked about it in front of everyone and then the confession happened in the classroom. This whole game would fall apart if there's a single person in the room decides to tell one of the friends.

Double-page supporter
90% chance the bully later becomes her friend after she loses her social hierarchy
10% chance she gets what she deserves later on and our mc doesn't help her instead puts her in her place, and im being generous with the 10% here

Dex-chan lover
Poor Asahina,if only you didn't do that,even i don't trust that much,but ikuma seems like a nice guy and his friend looks like a good friend

The bullies deserve no redemption arc.

Also, one thing i like to point of is that it seems that all of the fucking classmates are either non existence or just straight up pussies cause damn bro the bully be havin cartoon network villain syndrome speech 101 with her dumbass telling the "pranks" outloud in the classroom

awwww. this is too wholesome and sad at the same time but I am hoping for the best of both of the mc and fmc. Something lovey dovey serious stuff to be the ending.

Aggregator gang
Bro what did she even do, some people just can’t talk to other people idk why that’s such a hated trait

Dex-chan lover
if i was him i would have told them a better why to make the joke better
1.write a love letter telling to meet up after school behind the gym and put in his locker
2.have some people hiding somewhere recording her confessing
3.then after that while he shocked everyone comes out laughing and making fun of him
4.post it online give him a nickname and make fun of him for the remaining years and even he meets someone after getting out of school still make fun of him
also if this happened to me i will ask me each of my friends to punch me in the faces as hard as they can to make sure im not dreaming then if i find out is not a dream i will go up an insane asylum and asking them if i can sign myself in, because im ugly and will never have anyone like me at all but this 1 time a childhood friend asked me out when we were still in elementary i legit refused her without showing a sign of being surprised
Damn..

Dex-chan lover
dang, after so many spineless MMC we got a spineless FMC. nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
awwww. this is too wholesome and sad at the same time but I am hoping for the best of both of the mc and fmc. Something lovey dovey serious stuff to be the ending.
I am here because a friend saidme about the ending, but in this moment, this event is where villans are created, a pure heart become a pure evil, worst corruption event

Users who are viewing this thread