Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

The start is good so far, i just hope it doesn't turn out prolonging this plot though.

Dex-chan lover
I just want it all goes down faster and they have an honest date

Double-page supporter
Well, he is best friend with the two most powerful persons in the whole school student system. One seems like a Chunni and one is a childhood friend who is in love with his sister. They are very close I mean. If she can just tell him the truth, he can pull some strings and those bitches’ school life is as good as done.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, from the first chapter of the confession it seemed like he knew that the two girls (bully+mc) weren't friends. Plus noticed her reaction twice now.

So I think he generally knows what's going on, which was the reason why he asked that question. Revenge will be sweet.

@ duylinh the fmc is completely at fault, for leading him on. She’s professed her love to him, he didn’t know she existed prior to her confession (dialogue in ch1). So her inner dialogue of “I like him but not romantically” is just her own conceited personality. The reason behind why she asked him out doesn’t absolve her of her sins, it simple adds context.

Just remember there were nazi’s who “didn’t” want to gas innocent people, they still did. Just cause daddy Hilger made them do it didn’t absolve them of their sins.

The girl is really terrible imo, if a guy lead a girl on like this people wouldn't be trying to defend it. She's completely manipulative and taking advantage of him regardless of whether it was out of cowardice or malice it's her problem not his.

The dude did absolutely nothing wrong and couldn't even know she's not attracted to him because she keeps lying. It's not like he was begging to go out with her, she completely started all of this herself.

Hopefully the girl gets some guts along the way and stands up to the bullies on her own because the dude shouldn't be solving all her problems for her and she's going to need some redemption at this point.

I think this will not take too long before the guy know what exactly happen with this girl, unless.... the author want an extend

And btw, nice trick, store owner 😎

Group Leader
@ManlyMan6545
She needed a push to overcome her fear of those bully cunts, and Iruma is the right man for it. He makes her realize to be brave and to love themselves.
She's not manipulative, she's a bully victim with no self-confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Did that kid really called him a fat pig, what the hell lmao.

Dex-chan lover
this is painfull to read, i want to forget and comeback when all this shitty bullying ends

Ok so like I get the girl is getting bullied, BUT DAMN SHE HAS NO FUCKING REMORSE. So when she tells the truth, just let the guy absolutely reject her and avoid her to make the girl feel even more useless. I get we're supposed to feel bad for her, but grow a fucking spine, tell anyone, even your sister will do, or maybe your new boyfriend y'know. Bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread