Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
FUCK DAMNIT DUDE MY HEART I CANNOT TAKE THIS I NEED THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS CAUSE I KNOW ITLL TAKE MORE THAN ONE

Dex-chan lover
well,that had to happen , very bad timing of the kid as well, really unfortunate for her and him , amen

anyone who read the ln knows anything what happens next,i dont care abt spoilers so just post it

Double-page supporter
Brace yourselves for...
...angst dose ride! trilling one, not that irritating, really.

I do feel awful for Haruto... Glad to see Bizen confronted Asahina about the "game " but, I hate to see my boy to drawut thanks for the translation.

Nice to see that this series got some color pages ! That's always nice !! :)

Group Leader
Saw it coming from a mile way, still hurts a fucking lot
don't cry my boy, you'll get over this :(

Dex-chan lover
Here we go time to hunt the bullies.

Oh now he knows the truth, shit, oh well, lets see how she tries to solve this.

Dex-chan lover
Yo I came for romance I wasn’t ready for the feels that I got this chapter.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I predicted from the start that once the truth came out it was going to boomerang on those bitchy girls bad. I hope Bizen doesn't actually do something that gets him expelled, but I also hope he teaches those bitches a lesson, and that the rest of their school life is sheer hell. If anyone's ever deserved that, it's them.

I expected her to at least confess her true feelings, but I guess she had no courage to do that while being pressured like that. Or maybe she thought she had no right to do that.

Honestly I have no idea how the author plans to continue the story now, I can't predict what will happen.

What I can tell though, is that until the very last chapter(s), there won't be anything cute and wholesome anymore.

Hopefully it won't be forcefully dragged out for 10+ chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Please let Bizen make the life if the bitches a literal hell. I'm so worried that the author will make them be forgiven without any real repercussions like often happens in manga...

Holy Shit this burned..... try reading the chapter with some Hozier in the back and it will hurt even more

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, kinda not seeing Bizen's angle here... Did he want to keep this from Haruto for a while so he could rain terror on bullies?

Users who are viewing this thread