Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Damn, his friend is pretty terrifying. While it's good news that he's gonna screw those assholes up for what they did, it sucks that Wakaba and Haruto's relationship ended up as collateral damage.

Double-page supporter
@Jexzer I think Bizen's relationship with haruto is half brother because when haruto's mother leaved him because of debt maybe she married someone else and that is her son Bizen

Anyways i am loving Bizen's character more and oof haruto is there as well

Haruto deserves all the fuckin happines un this world, every single good thing should go to him

Please any LN reader tell me this drama'll end soon, I absolutly don't want to see such a treasure of a boy being that sad

Dex-chan lover
uh... can we tone the melodrama down just a bit? it distracts me from how cool Bizen is being.

@Desden
its like one chapter and a half in the novel idk about how the manga split the chapters though so it's probably a bit longer, and the ending is sweet ヽ(^o^)丿

Desden
Don't worry just read it because the ending is one of the sweetest 👌

Dex-chan lover
On the upside we don't have to draw out Haruto not finding out for several chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
This kind of behavior isn't uncommon in people with depression. And it doesn't really matter if she picked up the mirror or not, there was no correct course of action that would have led to her not being targeted.

See also: Learned Helplessness

Users who are viewing this thread