Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
@Hermetic_Saint wack, you would punish the victim of trauma for their actions in the midst of being traumatized before you would punish the abuser. also punishing her far in excess of what is deserved.

280.jpg

Pain.Suffering.

Supporter
I'll be disappointed if this will not end with she punches in the face the bully

@ArisenDresden
She stopped being the victim and became the abuser the moment she, chose to bullying/manipulating Haruto. Once she started to manipulate Haruto the bullies left her alone (except for the early on dares and what not). The only reasons she’s distressed is cause she was caught.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hermetic_Saint pavlovian reaction. she started a behavior, was rewarded for her behavior, so she'll continue said behavior because it relieves the emotional hardship she's experienced so far. i would argue it's similar to being mad at someone for lying to get close to a fire during a blizzard. sure lying is bad, but when the alternative is misery, it doesn't seem like much of a choice.

Her reasons for committing the sins I understand, I just don’t condone it (that’s why atonement in form of punishment is needed). She strung an innocent person into her own problems, that’s why the lying for the greater good analogy doesn’t apply here. Horuto was living a life at peace with his surroundings , at balance with the yin( strong friend group) and the yang(occasional disdain from peers). Her actions directly attack that balance, the only way to hurt Horuto was through deceit. As we the readers learnt that direct attacks don’t work on his beautiful soul. Horuto is the symbol of selflessness that’s why all sins committed against him are mortal sins and must be punished no matter the reason.

Dex-chan lover
This is really bad.
Hope it doesn't get worse than this!

Aggregator gang
NOOOOO don’t end it there, I thought we were at chapter 13 already whyyyyyyy

For some reason, Haruto made me remind Arita Haruyuki, but Haruto has lots of friends, while Arita is the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread