Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
What the Nani i mean she did something wrong but not wrong enough to deserve this

Edit: @Luxant after I saw your comment I went and read the entire light novel and I see what you mean my guy

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
And when the story reminds us of the things that he has gone through before. This only adds to the pain 😭

Thanks for the translations!

But hey now that she's reached her lowest, at least it'll only get better from now on right?

...right?

Dex-chan lover
And here ive thought she had already reached the bottom before, only hope this now is the bottom... In a normal circumstance u would simply expect her to interrupt him to at least say it wasnt all a lie and that she actually liked him. But when u remember she also suffer from deep depression and already see herself as the lowest creature, plus her cumulative guilt about this whole thing u understand her reaction.
The thing is... with her collapsing, now Haruto will blame himself.
Either way, regardless of the truth being revealed, both have serious issues with trauma that need to be address. Just hope all this sorrow will help with that and soon because this story had become awfully depressing.

Dex-chan lover
@Pandit2002 Tk u for the reply, but sorry, im not gonna read it since the last time someone spoiled a lot just because they'd read the LN.
Im not really worried, after all this is the kind of series that will have a happy end. Im more curious about how low the author will drag us before things get better. But i rather wait and see for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread