Asako - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I hope this progresses into an actual romantic relationship and not a tragic or open ending. I feel like this will be a manga where the FL will be just a nostalgic memory of the MC who never returned, or she returns after many years and it ends there without any explanation of what their relationship is

Dex-chan lover
After eons of waiting . . . . . . Someone finally picked this up (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) AAAAAAAA. Thank you Daphieeee o⁠(⁠(⁠⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠⁠)⁠)⁠o

Dex-chan lover
I hope this progresses into an actual romantic relationship and not a tragic or open ending. I feel like this will be a manga where the FL will be just a nostalgic memory of the MC who never returned, or she returns after many years and it ends there without any explanation of what their relationship is
It may progress into a relationship, but the start of chapter 1 frames what's presumably the meat of this manga as memories, the protagonist not having seen the heroine for years up to the point that he started remininscing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for picking this up! I'm happy to see this being worked on but I'm thrilled you are the one working on it Daphie. I feel like this is in safe hands.

That page near the end where he was an adult holding Asako's hand was interesting. I was wondering who's imagination it was but I think it's clear it was hers. I wonder if we are going to get a realistic ending and they never meet again in the present, or if they do meet again some way.

Also that line near the end of the chapter were he says no adult is perfect makes me think something is going to happen to tarnish her in his eyes.

Anyway, Thanks Again!

Users who are viewing this thread