Asako - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
WELP I was already thinking she’d be dead but it honestly might kill this series for me, I remember picking up the first chapter wayyyyy back when I didn’t even have a job, now a year and a half has gone by and I quit said Job and picked this manga up again, ISTG if the one thing being asako is removed then well, dropped, love this translator though ANYWAYS TF DID I WRITE SO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I'm out. Either the author is tragedy-baiting or she's really dead, and both scenarios aren't for me.

I'll be back after the end of this series to see what the fuss was about.

Dex-chan lover
Cocaine OD, AIDS, sepsis from a bad pregnancy? Wow, the possibilities are endless. Or it could just be mistaken identity and the wrong Asako died.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I really hope Asako isn't dead. This feels like the type of manga that would actually go through with it too. Not that it would be a bad thing for the manga, I just didn't realise that this may well become an emotional roller-coaster.

Either way, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for getting this chapter out so quickly Daphie!

Usually I don't get the Yukata thing, but Asako was beautiful in one.

I like how she told him to finish his sentence, she obviously knows he is crushing on her. I don't think she has any romantic feelings for him but that she likes his loving and innocent heart. Though that could become romantic love in the future. She sees potential in him to become a good man.

The festival will be interesting to see. I have a feeling Miki and those boys will cause problems for Asako and Masashi's date.

I wonder if Masashi's sister became an Idol. It will be fun to see her in the future. Or is it the present and the main story takes place in the past? Have we decided on our base line temporal frame of reference?

I don't want Asako to be dead either. If she is alive, will she be able to live up to his memories of the beautiful, caring, fearless woman? Will she recognize and remember him? They will basically have to get to know each other from scratch. I can see it playing out several ways some fun, some not so fun.

If she is dead, I don't think he will be able to let her go. I can see him trying to track down anyone who knew her to find out what happened to her from when she left to when she died.

I honestly have no idea what will happen. I know what I want to happen and what I fear will happen.

I really hope we get to see him shout Asa-nee! when he finds her and see her smile as she recognizes him.

Double-page supporter
Well, he said in chapter 4 about her possible death...

Thanks for getting this chapter out so quickly Daphie!

Usually I don't get the Yukata thing, but Asako was beautiful in one.

I like how she told him to finish his sentence, she obviously knows he is crushing on her. I don't think she has any romantic feelings for him but that she likes his loving and innocent heart. Though that could become romantic love in the future. She sees potential in him to become a good man.

The festival will be interesting to see. I have a feeling Miki and those boys will cause problems for Asako and Masashi's date.

I wonder if Masashi's sister became an Idol. It will be fun to see her in the future. Or is it the present and the main story takes place in the past? Have we decided on our base line temporal frame of reference?

I don't want Asako to be dead either. If she is alive, will she be able to live up to his memories of the beautiful, caring, fearless woman? Will she recognize and remember him? They will basically have to get to know each other from scratch. I can see it playing out several ways some fun, some not so fun.

If she is dead, I don't think he will be able to let her go. I can see him trying to track down anyone who knew her to find out what happened to her from when she left to when she died.

I honestly have no idea what will happen. I know what I want to happen and what I fear will happen.

I really hope we get to see him shout Asa-nee! when he finds her and see her smile as she recognizes him.

Based on this page, the story should be in 2019. Namie Amuro retired in 2018, so if in the story one year passed after the retirement, then it should be 2019

Users who are viewing this thread