Asako

FTU

When I read the description I already knew that this gonna be trash and after reading the 2 chapters, it didn't prove me wrong in the slighest.

I'm vanillapilled to the point these manga garbage "seinens" are literally garbage.

Dropped;

1/10.

Dex-chan lover
Clicked on it for the cover but holy shit I'm running away from the content
ff4

Why people trashing on this? Wait maybe cuz of the pedo vibes but the mystery is Good good for me. They showed him as an adult without her so uh sad times? I rate 7/10 so far, hope it gets better from here

Follow up, yes, it’s morally wrong, but I mean so far it’s not bad in a anime community standard.

Fed-Kun's army
her/his ? other work is way better if u ask me tbh im not sure this author is made to do that kind of shady plot he is way better in the fluffy genre

Anyone read raws? I wanna know what will happen in the next chapters. I'm good with spoilers

I'm really saddened by this huge display of stupidity in the comments.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... I must admit, I’m slightly confused by all the comments myself as I don’t see anything unhealthy or illegal (at this point) in their relationship. As far as “page 3” goes, given the introductory nature of the first pages, it’s possible this was just a fantasy in his mind and not something that actually happened.

As far as Asakomis concerned, she pointed out right away that the protagonist might have been infatuated with her, and not actually in love with her. He was attracted to her physical appearance, but knew nothing about her as a human being. To that end, she shrewdly set him on a Herculean task that I don’t think she had any realistic expectation that he could, or would attempt to finish. Her goal in this, I interpreted, was to show that what he felt was not love and to get him to “move on”.

If there was to be any questionable moment, in my opinion it would have been her “decision” to publicly strip. We don’t, however, know if she would have actually followed through with it despite her “I don’t care” bravado as she was interrupted by the protagonist. It is entirely plausible that she could have been attempting to call their bluff in the hopes they would get freaked out/embarrassed and bolt. She’s teased him, yes, but she hasn’t done anything that has screamed pedophile.

I would argue that as long as things stay the way they are and she doesn’t actually get physical with him, she’s likely in the clear.

God, when is chapter 5 gonna be translated? I’ve been anxiously waiting to see what’s next

Double-page supporter
let me guess, they tried but he can't? so he got upset and bitter
so he repressed that memory and all he remembers are good memories of her

Dex-chan lover
@ElizLestrad this happens a lot with this kind of stories the difference is they tend to mass down vote loli content but not in shota content for some reason.

I mean with the loli content this should be a 6 or low 7

Fed-Kun's army
The onee-san is sweetening the boy's bitter life.

I hate the bullies with a passion why? they will grow up into scumbags who NTR'd masa's girlfriend. They're kids? well fuck them I'm gonna beat the shit out of them even if they're still a child with that fucking mindset to ruin other's life for their own enjoyment. Teaching wild kids like these not to bully others is impossible unless they were beaten to the brink of death by life.

the way I see it the onee-san is the only friend masa had. I'm not that sure why Asako left masa but I know that she feels bad for deceiving masa. After she left, masa learned the harsh life. she opened his eyes that not everything endures time.

I'm hoping they don't end up together cause it will make the story feel bittersweet.

fuck NTR

Users who are viewing this thread