Asakusa Oniyome Nikki: Amazake Tenshu Kaoru wa Zensei no Yome to Heion ni Kurashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Spiriting Away at the Outdoor School Camp

Dex-chan lover
This denial about dating is stupid. It's obviously just needless drama bait being added for no real reason. They know they like each other, they consider each other married.

So they might as well just say they are dating.

There is literally no reason to deny it and it would make a lot of explanations easier.

It's a 100% pointless denial that's added for practically no reason.

Dex-chan lover
I was looking forward to the hololive meme..
Didn't disappoint.

Dex-chan lover
This two are already awkward that dating no longer applies to them. You can't also force them to say it if they prefer to keep it under wrap.

Double-page supporter
"I like Ibaraki the best!! She's super cute when she's with her (not) boyfriend!!"

c'mon dude you're just shipping them

Hololive is the new virus infesting the internet, it was ponies a few years prior.

well logic seems off not that this manga is logical but if they were husband and wife in previous life , how come they are saying they are not dating im mean do they not like each other ofcourse, they behave like old married couple who sleep together but dont even think about lewd. Just dont make arc like do i like her , dah you are her husband if you liked her in past how come you dont like her now man , wtf author better leave doing drugs while work or is author a mob virgin

Users who are viewing this thread