Ase to Sekken - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Turning Point

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the update 😊
Our boy sure does to take their relationship 146% serious. Just imagine how shocked was Asano

Dex-chan lover
Our boi Natori is serious about this relationship. All he's missing is eventually putting a ring on it!

Dex-chan lover
Normally i would say he is coming to strong with the advance and too soon, living together is a big step, but i do think those are made for each other and i think she really is just thinking she isnt overly scared, maybe a bit, but it is just that doubts that there is always in relationships.

Those will grow old together loving each other until the end.

Thanks for your continued work in this series, this story is so good.

It was that I has put a link for an aggregator that has the missing chapters, it is in the comment section of the manga page.

Dex-chan lover
where are the missing chapters uploaded?
why not upload them here?

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom Official scans, MD doesn't permit those being put here. Only the first 10 or so chapters were made by scanlators.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation ✨
Kotaro is really cute but I understand why Asako cannot answer yet, it's not a easy thing to move in together I think 😅 (even if I didn't ever experienced that)

I think this sort of conversation isn't really one to have unprompted over the phone...

I think this shouldn't cause probelms in the long run, but I can understand his anxiety right now.

I love this series.

Double-page supporter
"Liliadrop Boys Night Out" actually sounds kind of fun.

Also, if my S.O. called me late in the evening and asked about living together, I'd probably want to think about it too, or at least ask to have that conversation in person. Not because I might not want to live with them, but because there are a lot of practical considerations.

My man's about to get emotionally slaughtered over here. imagine being dumped and then your friends asking how to not get dumped lmao.

does anyone else notice the characters in this manga have big head proportion to their shoulder/body

Supporter
what a hell man xd you ask your GF to live with you, she tells you that she needs to think about it and you already think she will dump you? xd it's a big step so ANYONE in their right mind would think about it before giving a reply xd

Well of course she’d be troubled by that sudden proposition. Moving in with your partner is a big deal and it’s a big step in a relationship. Obviously a serious matter, a scary thought even, so her response wasn’t surprising - especially, given that, it came out of nowhere.

She’s most likely concerned about several things, such as “flaws” she may have (other than excessive sweating) that she may not want him to witness due to fear of disappointing or scaring him away. She might simply be worried about disagreements that could cause him to lose interest in her and lead to a break up, etc. But I mean that’s the whole point of “dating” and that’s the idea of moving in together. It’s a good way to find out if you’re really compatible with each other before moving forward towards a more serious and even bigger commitment like marriage. But all relationships and situations are not the same, sometimes the timing makes all the difference.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's only been a few months, and he asks over the phone.
Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread