Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Moving, Complete!

Is it just me or I can still feel the underlying tension between them, like they might explode at each other soon. Idk, just a hunch, I guess ?

Dex-chan lover
There's still like this bad taste in my mouth from what happened in previous chapter

The previous drama could have been handled in a much better way and this situation still kinda upset me

Dex-chan lover
Well the tension from previous chapter is obviously setting up for more drama to grow their relationship further. It's meant to make us feel uneasy I guess

It's interesting to see peeps in the comments not feel great about what happened in the last chapter, but I personally am expectant to see what the author does about this. It was very raw and real in the last chap and it really seems like Kotaro regrets making her feel bad like he did. @phosphylite thanks for the hard work as always, I wasn't expecting another chap this soon

edit: Also Asako seems to be thinking about what happened but kinda in a different way. More pondering his words during the sexy time than being upset at him. Hope the drama is resolved realistically and not in a tropey fashion.

Tbh I like how they handled the jealousy here. Most series try to paint it as a positive or as being cute, but it can hurt your partner too if you’re too jealous. Its a fresh perspective and it fits especially well with Asako’s personality cause shes so timid and kind of oblivious at times. I hope it makes them grow as people going forward cause they’ll clash more like that as they live together

VIP
it's cute and all chapter, but why it feels like calm before the storm? why they keep planting bad red flag?

AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY AN UPDATE thank you translators I love you guys so much. I know a lot of people are having mixed feelings but this series is just so precious and refreshing. I really hope their office find out about them. 😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread