Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Moving, Complete!

Dex-chan lover
i was getting the vibe that these brewing feelings were of them falling deeper for each other and feeling kinda taken aback by their own intensity 🤔🤔

wouldnt hurt to be more clear but doesn’t feel negative per se 🤔

YEAH!!! RIDE HIM LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW AND SNIFF HER LIKE IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD!! dies from diabetes

Aggregator gang
Calmness before storm. Definitly.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

more romances should strive to be like this manga where instead of the story ending at the confession, they need to show off the aftermath of the confession like their relationship and how they interact with eachother and how they continue to build their bonds as they experience more things. idk im just ranting

They are maturing their relationship, trying to understand one another and don't want to let their partner down. Even though they must face those "hard time" they honest to each other and not actually put others down. This kind of romance is realistic because I think no human are perfect, we just tried to be one

Dex-chan lover
@AvocadoChow nah you aren’t ranting, what you say is 100% true...many authors could learn something here.
Not only because it’s fun and entertaining to watch, and it satisfies the reader’s curiosity about the main couple’s life together...but even because in this way author is not forced to continuously bring up unnecessary drama, stupid cockblocking and similar tropes just to prevent the main couple to be together; and the pace feels nicer.

Dex-chan lover
welp I wouldn't be lying if I said I'd hope they were able to move on from the drama last chap, but it's completely understandable that it lingers on. Especially for something as big as that one (that is, Asako realizing/being told that she needs to consider her relationship more) and given how sour it turned out makes sense that it's still fresh in both their minds

But I do hope they make it through this alright. I do have a rough idea of what the later drama turns out like from the raws, but I'm still gonna wait for the tl's and see

Dex-chan lover
Going to be married 25 years this summer. Anyone who has been in a long term relationship will go though periods of stress. I think the 2 biggest contributors to stress in a relationship is Selfishness and resentment. If you can not talk about the things that frustrate you, the more you bury those feelings they turn to resentment. If they were much younger I would have thought it was too soon to move in together. I get the feeling of wanting to monopolize someone and his words might have taken on a different meaning if it weren't so soon after expressing jealousy. I think they will be fine and I enjoy reading the romance, humor, and situations. Asako has had such great development, I hope she starts to realize that as she dresses to be more attractive to Natori, that she is making herself look more attractive to the wolves.

Dex-chan lover
@AvocadoChow Definitely. Though depending on how some novels tend to have their plot set up, most of the drama and interesting stuff happens during the process of them getting together. For example ToraDora. The theme there is the main characters are in love with each other's best friends, they make a deal to help each other get closer to the one they like and in the process they end up liking each other. If they instantly fell in love and got together at the start it would've completely ruined that interesting plot point it had.

But you're right, it should not end just like that when the interesting gimmick that was holding the story together disappears. It should still show us a bit of the aftermath.
One novel I read had the perfect formula for it. A little less than a hundred chapters, three quarters of the novel were for developing the relationship, quarter of it is after they've gotten together, and an extra 8 long chapters covering some of the moments after they've had children together and interacting with those children. Most satisfying thing I've ever read...also kinda left a void in my heart after finishing.

Users who are viewing this thread