Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Cohabitation, Start!

Aggregator gang
Whew, and that concludes the "cohabitation" arc? Nice, it's a good time for a shake-up and more character development.

Dex-chan lover
>ywn have a cute good smelling GF that will live with you and cook dinner for you after a stressful day at work.
Should we still go on? Can we really make it?

1G6ZBPW.jpg

Super fluffybut that ending :)) fairly overcast?! Is that guy who gave her the card coming back? (Also, i don’t think i’ll ever come to like that guy. I mean, what kind of asshole still gives a girl his business card even after finding out she has a boy friend? Plus giving it in front of said BF. The heck.)

Dex-chan lover
come on man.. i don't need any drama in this story.. just let it stay light and fluffy :(

Hm, it's says faintly overcast, so I'm not expected anything too major. At least I'm hoping there won't be.

Dex-chan lover
What happened in these writers' lives that they need to add drama to their stories for no fucking reason, just let us enjoy something nice for 2 minutes damn ...

It's drama like this that conditioned me to become fearful when things are going great...

Dex-chan lover
@BCS But if it keeps selling with 0 drama, why risk introducing it and ruining everything ? Surely no one is enjoying reading drama free uplifting stories and hoping for anxiety right ?

Dex-chan lover
Eyo chill I just want the wholesomeness, nothing else

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread