Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Cohabitation, Start!

She initiated a back hug. <3 Regarding the incoming drama, atleast we know that with this manga they gonna handle it maturely or along those line. I just hope it's not forced. Anywho, thank you for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
@phosphylite
So he is gonna come back? Or our fmc forgot to trash that card and MC will found it and stuff? I think he will come back but she will reject him. I don't mind if you tell me exactly what will happen

Double-page supporter
with what has been happening with the recent chapters it's made me forget that chapters like this are the norm :"P

@Msaid08
iirc the dude doesn't come back and the coming up drama doesn't have anything to do with the card itself

hUH whats with this ominous ending?????? AKHSHLFDHS NO WHY I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY THIS IS THE ONE SERIES WHERE I DONT WANT DRAMAAAAAAAAA

i go cry till next update, if anyone has any spoilers please share. i can feel my anxiety popping off

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was going to be like "this smell... Asako San!" when he came home. Lol

I don't understand the last sentence though. "Have been fairly overcast" mean whatever it is is already going on. What is it?

Fed-Kun's army
(Not a spoiler just a way to hide what I said.) You know a manga is great when it gives your
heart a boner

Link to the raws for those wondering about drama ahead : https://manga1000.com/%e3%81%82%e3%81%9b%e3%81%a8%e3%81%9b%e3%81%a3%e3%81%91%e3%82%93-raw-free/

d0v

I love how lovey-dovey they are while the manga is still adult enough to focus on them having a passionate, sexual relationship. The series really should have the smut tag on it, which might be nice for people who enjoy more mature relationships without the rapey undertones that make up 90% of books in that genre.

Users who are viewing this thread