Ase to Sekken

Double-page supporter
hah the way they cut the story on chapter 30 and left me hanging like this.... sigh thank u for the translation

I'm buying all the volumes and everyone else should also to support the mangaka

Dex-chan lover
Why are there chapters missing?
I'm reading it elsewhere now. I mean it is a good manga, but why even bother having this page if so many chapters are missing? This is useless.

This is the best romance manga I’ve ever read, if you have an auto translators I really recommend you check out the raws—they’re already up to 88!

Dex-chan lover
I usually just head straight for my follows page when I come to this site. But for some reason the title image caught my eye. I'm really glad I gave this series a try. It's a very sweet story.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I dont get the point of translating a series with no intention of translating the previous chapters.

Thank you so much for continuing to translate this one! I really hoped you would, I'll wait next chapters ❤️❤️

Where can I find the rest of the chapters? What is the point of skipping 20 chapters?

@RPWPA They aren't unofficially translated. The original scanlator dropped it when it got an official release, and the new one is only translating ahead of the official. You want to read those chapters you have to buy them right now.

Users who are viewing this thread