Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World

adventure sci-fi + non-human waifu + GUNZ + general relativity chucker + more waifu
i don't know, i just like it

This is good. Haven't had my adventure fix satisfied since I got through the first two thirds of Esprit so this makes me pretty happy.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@criver
it's in a seinen magazine, so yes.

light seinen can be very similar to shonen.

@Ironclad
Well, Kuutei Dragons is about eating the dragons. We shall see if Sashimi is on the menu and then perhaps yes.

The art style is kind of... off at times.

Like you’ve got noodle-arm girls flopping around next to buff dudes who turn out to also be extra noodley on occasion.

Contributor
I just found out this serie is licenced in france, a nice discovery, ah.

I guess i will probably start buying it then.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the manga dabbles in the philosophy of "Where does the machine end and the human begin"
Something like that.

Hope this manga has a lenghty story so we can get a good amount of world/character building.

I was kinda digging the theme and the setting and stuff. But it’s kinda started to fall flat, and I find myself not even wanting to read the newer chapters.

Contributor
I just found out this serie is licenced in france, a nice discovery, ah.

I guess i will probably start buying it then.

Annnd it's done.
asebi.jpg

That's why i like site like mangadex, i can discover great new series i missed or future one who will be localized, and get it if i like it.
Thanks to @hidamarisou to translate this manga/post the chapters here, and the others members to make this popular enough to make it on the "top views since 6 hours".

Users who are viewing this thread