Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World

1920px-M2_Browning%2C_Mus%C3%A9e_de_l%27Arm%C3%A9e.jpg

???

@Hidamarisou
I have some criticism regarding your editing. Most of it would be very simple to fix by just reading the chapter one or two more times before releasing.
[*]There are lots of basic grammar mistakes. Sometimes several times per chapter.
[*]You misspell words every now and then. One that you continuously misspell is the word "below". You spell it as "bellow" which is an entirely different thing. This would be very simple to fix by just looking up the words you are unsure of in an online dictionary, like en.wiktionary.org, meriam-webster.com or dictionary.com.
[*]ダリア in English is Dahlia - not Dahilia. Google ダリア and you'll be presented with the flower. If in doubt when it comes to translating names, try to google it first.

Thanks for translating this series.

Power Uploader
@azoisk

I'm translating from my third language to my second language so even though I try not to make spelling and grammar mistakes and correct the ones that slip by there's always going to be some left. Translating is also a way for me to learn.
As for Dahilia, I talked about it when I posted that chapter but that's how the author writes it so I decided to leave it like that.

https://i.imgur.com/2E63CP2.jpg

@hidamarisou
"...there's always going to be some left."
Look up stuff you're unsure of in online dictionaries or google. Eliminating spelling mistakes is really easy. Just don't rush it when you're writing stuff down and use the spell checker in Word or LibreOffice (or whatever you use).

The author (or whoever fills in the contents page) probably misspelled it, since it reads "daria" in moonrunes, not "dahiria".
And it's highly likely he named her after the flower considering her hair is purple.

Aggregator gang
Yay, there are 60 chapters?
Somehow I thought there are only like 45.

Contributor
45/60
are 15 chapters really enough to give a proper closure to the story? I'm afraid they aren't...

Dex-chan lover
This is really really good! I found it earlier today and read the whole thing, every character is interesting and fun; it leverages its setting to make really memorable scenes and create a really great mystery that slowly unfolds throughout.

Pretty good series. The action ranges from good to great and the romance is alright. Wish there was a little bit more of the romance because I'm a sucker for it but that's probably the only thing keeping this series from being perfect.

Dex-chan lover
I could swear I've read at least 2-3 different manga with similar stories from different authors

Dex-chan lover
You people who replace L's with R's sincerely piss me off.

I'm not the kinda dude to puff out my chest and screech "THAT'S RACIST" but come on. Imagine you're in Japan and you greet a Japanese person with "Herro! Nicu to-a meetu yoo" I'd fucking slap yer goddamn face off.

Dex-chan lover
I'll use Holo as an example. It used to be a big thing where people would argue over if Holo or "Horo" is correct, and eventually even the author got tired of it and said "Both are cool" (obviously I'm paraphrasing here, but basically he just did the polite Japanese thing and didn't get involved)

But ALL official translations name her as Holo. Because it is being translated into English. Turning the L into an R is Engrish. And I see that shit as disrespectful.

Users who are viewing this thread