Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World

It's... so so and definitely not worth an 8,5/10 star, I don't know how low people standards are but I would definitely give this a solid 7/10

With so many manga trying to subvert the genre and failing horribly at doing so, a little manga that doesn't go off the rails is something nice to see.

Double-page supporter
While it feels axed and rushed, the ending is somehow sweet. Yet something is missing... you know? More world building... characters that are yet to be explored... how about that sharpshooter that idolize yuu's father? What did he promised? Where is he? That lil bray is a king?

Even though the Brant arc was very rushed it was still a good read.

Very rare for a manga to not be pretentious, edgy, shounentrash or generic nowadays.

Definitely needs an epilogue though, that last chapter doesn't do the series justice.

For now an 8/10. Nothing groundbreaking but it brings back the spirit of lighthearted adventure that modern manga lack.

Supporter
Really good read
The end was way to fast but yeah i will make a good memory

thanks to the author and the trad team

How rare for a fairly decent shounen/seinen manga to not end in an absolute and insane finale that jumps the shark.

It does feel like things sped up really fast after the timeskip, but at least most of the setups the author wrote in had enough time to soften the blow of a rushed ending. At the same time things were nearing the conclusion and I'd rather have a decent ending come sooner than a series that overstays its intended welcome and premise.

Group Leader
@mangaspaces the reason for the fast ending was cuz it's axed... really sad that this manga got axed when I was pretty fascinated with the world in the beginning

Fed-Kun's army
I strongly recommend to read it Strong 8/10
Art and Climate like in: EUREKA SEVEN [characters feel like taken from that show]

if u never watched E7, just try 50ep Classic Anime

Fed-Kun's army
Are there any other action adventure romances like this? With great art and a satisfying ending?? Why are these so hard to come around!?

Aggregator gang
Too bad about the final arc, i really would have liked to see more, instead of what we got.

Users who are viewing this thread