Ashita mo Mata Yuusha no Tonari - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL!

I find it interesting that all she remembers is memories from the hero while the other two seem to remember a lot more if not every single thing. It must be related to the fact that the “thing” that started it all was the charm made with the flower the Demon Queen picked for the Hero, so the feelings in it are too strong. We will get to how it became an orb instead of that misshapen thing shown right now, but I’ll take it either the hero was supposed to give if to the queen before dying or the queen herself completed it after the fight.

I’m in the middle of class while writing this so I might not be making myself clear but to sum up I think that the strong emotions related to the charm are what triggered the memories and the reason why MC only remembers things about the Hero.

But, then, if that’s the case why were the two who regained their memories by proxy affected? (aka why did it work on everyone?) Was it because they were there when the most triggering moment occurred? That means that the Queen’s memories are blocked and she only sees flashes because of the trauma? If that’s so, then maybe Hero-san might not remember sh*t for the exact same reason — and hers being even stronger perhaps, we don’t know if she felt utterly betrayed moments before death when finding out who the enemy was.

Anyways 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Supporter
Two things:
1) Casually not even glossing over but entirely bypassing that two others I guess just died in the forest.
2) Absolute devastation from two words.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty darn cute and wholesome, although it does seem a bit slow.
Thanks a lot for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't sure id like this at first but the generals teaming up to help Ms demon queen get her girl is pretty adorable , I think I'm in

Ty for tl!

Dex-chan lover
Two things:
1) Casually not even glossing over but entirely bypassing that two others I guess just died in the forest.
2) Absolute devastation from two words.
image.png
I'd assume the other 2 were the fellow heroes we see take away the body after the fight, but considering the demon queen is limited in memories, she might also just not remember helping them out of the forest

Supporter
I'd assume the other 2 were the fellow heroes we see take away the body after the fight, but considering the demon queen is limited in memories, she might also just not remember helping them out of the forest
Don't go using shady things like "rational logic" on me! I demand full clarity to be provided at all times! :huh:

Dex-chan lover
So can Miss Demon Queen not use magic while her subordinates can, despite also having her memories? That's kinda weird. If I had to guess where the plots goes, there's going to be a situation where something is about to happen to the Hero, like she falls off of a building or something, and that's when the Demon Queen's magic and memories will fully unlock. And when The Hero's memories will unlock (if they haven't already).

Dex-chan lover
As a person who reads alot of gl/yuri I can say that story have a very new idea and I support it and I love how she doesn't known what to do if here "hero" remembered what happened

Users who are viewing this thread